FEROBIDE is a weldable tungsten carbide composite material, which combines high levels of wear resistance with the ease and reliability of a weldable material.
The unique features of FEROBIDE closes the gap between conventional tungsten carbide which requires brazing and weldable materials which have a significant lower wear performance.
FEROBIDE is ideal in situations where brazing is not an option and for applications involving sliding wear. FEROBIDE has found its use in critical applications in several different industries such as agriculture, separation, mining, mixing, mineral processing and road maintenance.
The material is available in a range of standard tile sizes with custom designs available upon request.
- Do not fit to leading edges in high impact applications
- MIG/stick weld, 120 amps
- No TIG welding
- Clamp tile down, if one end curls up the tile will crack
- Tack centre of the tile length if needed; weld outward from centre
- Avoid excessive heat input into tile, use quick weld passes
- Do not fix tile with an unsupported section overhanging
- Do not quench after welding
- If risk of weld erosion, chamfer host metal to hide welds
When welding, full P.P.E and dust management is required.
Full welding instructions and videos at www.ferobide.com
<transcy>Paiement et sécurité</transcy>
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.